Skip to content
- Kroneberg, Clemens, forthcoming: Ethnic Diversity, Social Networks, and the Social Resilience of Schools. In: Emmanuel Lazega, Tom Snijders, Rafael Wittek (eds.) Elgar Research Agenda on Social Networks and Social Resilience.
- Kruse, Hanno and Clemens Kroneberg, 2022: Contextualizing oppositional cultures: The variable significance of gender and ethnic minority status across schools. Social Networks 70: 64-76, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.socnet.2021.11.004
- Kroneberg, Clemens, Hanno Kruse, and Andreas Wimmer, 2021: When ethnicity and gender align. Classroom composition, friendship segregation, and collective identities in European schools. European Sociological Review, https://doi.org/10.1093/esr/jcab013
- Wittek, Mark, Clemens Kroneberg, and Kathrin Lämmermann, 2020: Who is fighting with whom? How ethnic origin shapes friendship, dislike, and physical violence relations in German secondary schools. Social Networks 60: 34-47, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.socnet.2019.04.004
- Kruse, Hanno and Clemens Kroneberg, 2019: More than a Sorting Machine: Ethnic Boundary Making in a Stratified School System. American Journal of Sociology 125(2): 431-484, https://doi.org/10.1086/705561 Free access: Kruse Kroneberg 2019
- Kruse, Hanno, 2019: Between-School Ability Tracking and Ethnic Segregation in Secondary Schooling. Social Forces 98(1): 119-146, doi: 10.1093/sf/soy099